This week is Buckley Jubilee. Therefore, the leisure centre and Common will be out of bounds on Tuesdays training day. Please see alternate meeting points next to each group.
Due to extremely high temperatures this coming week please hydrate well and come equipped with water for all runs.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1&2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- Meet at The Bollards (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan & Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Wepre Park 1 Mile warm up & timed 5K Park Run Course – Meet at Wepre Car Park (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- 1k to 5k and Beyond Group: 30 minutes non stop walk/jog/run plus 1 lap- Meet at Wepre Car Park (Run Leader: Rob Mackay)
- Fell Race: The Druid, 5 Miles, The Druid Inn, Llanferres 7.30pm Start
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1: Buckley Common 5 or 8 laps- 5k/5 Miles- (Run Leaders: Les Coathup)
- Efforts 2: Sychdyn 5 Mile Loop. 2x 10 min effort with full recovery (Run Leaders: Eric Campbell/Chris Callaghan)
- Improvers: Golf Course 5.8 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone. (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- Wepre parkrun: 9 am at Wepre Park
- 5k Handicap Session: 10:45am for an 11am Start at the Bollards (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Fell Race: Tal Y Fan, 8 Miles, Rowen, Conwy. 2pm Start
- XC Training: Buckley Common. 5 Mile. Meet at 9:45am on the corner of The Common (opposite sports centre entrance)
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 11 miles (Contact Jason Dwan)
- Tinkersdale 9 mile. Meet Tinkersdale Car Park, Hawarden. 8.45am for 9am Start (Run Leader: Eddie Davies)
- Trail Race: Snowdonia Marathon, 1/2 Marathon and 10k. Llanberis, Caernarfon 9am Start
- Trail Race: Hawarden Estates 5k and 10k, Hawarden 9.45am Start