We’re set for another week of warm weather so please hydrate well before and during training sessions
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1&2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan & Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Golf Course 5.8 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone – (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- 1k to 5k and Beyond Group: 30 minutes non stop walk/jog/run plus 1 lap- (Run Leader: Dave Wooton)
- ‘Head Torch’ Trail Run- The Colomendy Arms, 5 Miles around Loggerheads. 7:15pm meet for a 7:30pm start.
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1: 5k or 5 Mile, The Common (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Efforts 2: Pyramid Session 3k-2k-1k, The Common (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Improvers: Wepre Park 1 Mile Warm Up & Timed Park Run Course (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- Wepre parkrun: 9 am at Wepre Park
- 5k Handicap Session: 10:45am for an 11am Start at the Bollards (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Road Race: North Wales Half Marathon, Conwy 11am Start
- Social Event: Spitting Feathers Beer Festival, Christleton, Chester 2pm-6pm Contact Claire Campbell for details
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 11 miles (Contact Jason Dwan)
- Tinkersdale 6 to 9 Mile. Meet Tinkersdale Car Park, Hawarden. 8.45am for 9am Start (Run Leader: Eddie Davies/Les Coathup)
- Trail Race: National Trust 10k, Chirk Castle, Wrexham 8.30am Start