As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1&2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Chambers Lane 5 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- 1k to 5k and Beyond Group On The Common:**Last Week Until Spring** -Meet by the medical centre (Run Leader: Rob Mackay)
- ‘Head Torch Run’- Cilcain Village 7.15pm for 7.30pm Start (Run Leader: Tim Hargreaves)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1 : Mold Loop 5-7.5 Mile tempo (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Efforts 2: 5k or 5 Mile Buckley Common Loops (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Liverpool Road 5.4 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- 5K Handicap Session: 10:45am for an 11am Start at the Bollards (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Cross Country Race #1: Baschurch, Walford College, Baschurch, Shrewsbury, SY4 2HL
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 18 miles- Note: Distances have increased (Contact Jason Dwan)
- Tinkersdale 6 to 9 Mile. Meet Tinkersdale Car Park, Hawarden. 8.45am for 9am Start (Run Leader: Nick Armstrong)
- XC Practice: Northop College Of Horticulture 9.45am Meet at Rear Car Park
- Road Race: Chester Metric Marathon 26.2K, Chester Race Course, 9am Start
- Road Race: Chester Marathon, Chester Race Course, 9am Start