As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1&2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Buckley Tyres 1.5 Mile Laps at varying paces to suit everyone- 2 to 4 Laps (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- Social: Quiz Night- Horse and Jockey, Buckley. 8.30pm
- ‘Head Torch Run’- Moel Famau Top Car Park- Incorporating BR Xmas Handicap Route 7.15pm for 7.30pm Start (Run Leader: Tim Hargreaves)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1 : Mold Loop 5-7.5 Mile Easy Run or Tempo- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Efforts 2: 5k or 5 Mile Buckley Common Loops (Run Leader: Les Coathup) **N.B. Earlier start for this group only. 6.15pm**
- Improvers: Liverpool Road 5.4 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- 5K Handicap Session: 10:45am for an 11am Start at the Bollards (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Trail Race: Loggerheads 5m/10m/5m Canicross 9.30am Start
- Cross Country Race: North Wales XC #2, Fox Hills (opposite Eiras Park), Colwyn Bay. 2pm Start
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 18 miles- Note: Distances have increased (Contact Jason Dwan)
- XC Practice: Northop College Of Horticulture 9.45am Meet at Rear Car Park
- Road Race: Flintshire 5k, Mold Leisure Centre. 9.30am Start
- Road Race: Flintshire 10k, Mold Leisure Centre. 10.30am Start