As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1: The Tip Road, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Intervals Improvers: Pinfold Ind Estate, 6-8 x 600m- (Run Leader: Eric Campbell and Andrew Barnard)
- Improvers: Chambers Lane at varying paces to suit everyone- (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- ‘Head Torch Run’- Clwyd Gate Restaurant- 7.15pm for 7.30pm Start (Run Leader: John Morris)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1 : Chambers Lane 5 Mile Tempo- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Improvers:Liverpool Road 5.4 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- Road Race: Cheshire 10k, Arley Hall- 9.30am Start
- Cross Country Race #3: Wrexham, Ysgol Morgan Llywyd, LL13 9NG- 2pm Start
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 18 miles- Note: Distances have increased (Contact Jason Dwan)
- Road Race: Borders League #2 West Cheshire, The Cheshire County Sports Club, CH2 1PR- 9.30am Start **Note Earlier Start**