As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1: The Tip Road, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Intervals Improvers: Pinfold Ind Estate, Pyramid Intervals – (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard)
- Intermediates: Hill Reps- (Run Leader: Stu Jones)
- Improvers: TBA at varying paces to suit everyone- (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- ‘Head Torch Run’- The Rose and Crown, Llanarmon Yn Ial, CH7 4QW. Meet – 7.15pm for 7.30pm Start (Run Leader: Tim Hargreaves)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts: TBA – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intermediates: Chambers Lane- (Run Leader: Stu Jones)
- Improvers: TBA at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- Training: 5K from The Tavern, Meet at The Bollards. 10.45 meet (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Road Race: Rhyl 10 Mile, Rhyl Promenade, LL18 3AQ- 10am Start
- Road Race: Ruthin 5k/10k, Bryn Hyfrryd School, Ruthin- 9.30am Start
- XC Practice: Northop College Of Horticulture 9.45am Meet at Rear Car Park (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Training: Tinkersdale. Meet at top carpark 8.45am for a 9.00am Start (Run Leader: Eddie Davies)
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 18 miles- Note: Distances have increased (Contact Jason Dwan)