As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1: The Tip Road, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Intervals Improvers: Pinfold Ind Estate, 8 x 600mtr Intervals – (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard)
- Intermediates: Liverpool Road- (Run Leader: Stu Jones)
- Improvers: Chambers Lane at varying paces to suit everyone- (Run Leader: TBA)
- ‘Head Torch Run’- The Bridge Inn, Pontblyddyn. Meet – 7.15pm for 7.30pm Start (Run Leader: Jez Brown)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts: 5, 6 or 7.5m Mold Route- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intermediates: Mold Loop (Reversed)- (Run Leader: Stu Jones)
- Improvers: Liverpool Road at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard)
- Trail Race: Loggerheads 5k/10k/Canicross 5k, Loggerheads Country Park- 10am Start
- Training: 5K from The Tavern, Meet at The Bollards. 10.45 meet (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Road Race: Chester 10k, Northgate Arena- 9.30am Start
- Road Race: Liverpool Half Marathon, Pierhead, Liverpool- 9.30am Start
- Borders Recce Run: Hope Sports Centre- 10am Start (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- XC Practice: Northop College Of Horticulture 9.45am Meet at Rear Car Park (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Training: Tinkersdale. Meet at top carpark 8.45am for a 9.00am Start (Run Leader: Eddie Davies)
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 18 miles- Note: Distances have increased (Contact Jason Dwan)