As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1: The Tip Road, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Intervals Improvers: Pinfold Ind Estate, 8 x 600mtr Intervals – (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard)
- Intermediates: Mold Loop (Reversed) – (Run Leader: Stu Jones)
- Improvers: Chambers Lane (Reversed) at varying paces to suit everyone- (Run Leader: TBA)
- **CLUB AGM** Northop Village Hall, CH7 6BQ, 8pm Start
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts: 5, 6 or 7.5m Mold Route- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intermediates: Chambers Lane (Reversed)- (Run Leader: Stu Jones)
- Improvers: Mold Loop (Reversed) at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard)
- Training: 5K from The Tavern, Meet at The Bollards. 10.45 meet (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Road Race: Vale Of Clwyd 5K/10K, Ysgol Bryn Clwyd School, Llandyrnog, 10.30am Start
- Road Race: Wrexham Running Festival. Marathon/20 Miler/Half Marathon. 9am Start
- Borders Recce Run: Hope Sports Centre- 10am Start (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- XC Practice: Northop College Of Horticulture 9.45am Meet at Rear Car Park (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 18 miles- Note: Distances have increased (Contact Jason Dwan)