As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1: The Tip Road, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Intervals Improvers: Pinfold Ind Estate, Pyramid Intervals – (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard)
- Intermediates: Chambers Lane (Reversed)- (Run Leader: Stu Jones) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Liverpool Road at varying paces to suit everyone- (Run Leader: TBA) 9 to12 Min per Mile
- ‘Headtorch Run’- The White Horse, Cilcain, CH7 5NN. 7.15 for 7.30 Start (Run Leader: Tim Hargreaves)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts: Easy Run due to Borders Race- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intermediates: Liverpool Road (Reversed)- (Run Leader: Stu Jones) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Mold Muster Run at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard) 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Training: 5K from The Tavern, Meet at The Bollards. 10.45 meet (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Road Race: Borders League #6- Buckley. Hope Sports Centre, Hope. 11am Start
- Road Race: Denbighshire 5K/10K, Denbigh LL16 3HB- 9.30am Start
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 18 miles- Note: Distances have increased (Contact Jason Dwan)