The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan/Eric Campbell)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Intermediates: Sychden Route- (Run Leader: Stu Jones) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Heritage Trail Route – (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard) at varying paces to suit everyone- 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Offroad Run: Trail Run The Rose and Crown, Graianrhyd, CH7 4QW 19.15pm Start (Run Leader Tim Hargreaves)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1: Hill Reps The Bollards- (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Intermediates: Mold- (Run Leader: Stu Jones) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Padeswood Route (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard) 9 to 12 Min per Mile
- 5k on Buckley Common earlier start time 18:15 (Run Leader: Les Coathrup)
- Training: 5K from The Tavern, Meet at The Bollards. -10.45 meet (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Training: Tinkersdale 9 or 6 Mile- 8.45am for 9am Start (Run Leader: Eddie Davies)
- Training: Cross Country, Northop College of Horticulture 10am Les Coathup