The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance. More detailed information on races can be found on the calendar.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Lead Group 1: The Bollards, 6 x 1km – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Intermediates: Mold Lane Reverse Route- (Run Leader: Stu Jones) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Intervals or Chambers Lane Reverse Route – (Run Leader: Andrew) — 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Trail Run: meet @ The Boot, Northop 6 mile trail run (Run Leader: Jez Brown) 7:15pm NB Headtorch is required.
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Lead Group: Easy 5-6 Miler – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intermediates: Liverpool Road Route – (Run Leader: Stu Jones) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Mold Route (Run Leader: Andrew) 9 to 12 Min per Mile
- Early Group: 5k run on the Common 18:00 (Run Leader: Les Coathrup)
- Race: North Wales XC League Race2: Colwyn Bay (Llandudno) Fox Hills, Colwyn Bay LL29 7SP Start 14:00 Women & Male Masters 65+ 14:45 Mens Race
- Training: Cross Country training at Northop College- meet 9:45am (Run Leader-Les)
- Race: Flintshire 10k & 5k Mold Start 9:30-10:30am
- Amsterdam 1/2 marathon weekend