The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance. More detailed information on races can be found on the calendar.
All runners are also advised to carry contact details such as a park run bar-code at all times when running in organised club sessions.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Lead Group 1: The Bollards, 6 x 1km – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les)
- Intermediates: Megs Lane Route or Intervals at the bollards- (Run Leader: Dave Wootton)7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Megs Lane Route – (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard) — 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Wednesdays head torch run is going from Greggs /Travelodge Halkyn CH8 8DF. Meet 7.15 setting off 7.30, 5-6 mile route Run Leader John Morris
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Lead Group: 5- 7.5 mile Tempo Session – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intermediates: Mold Circuit Route – (Run Leader: Dave Wootton) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Mold Circuit Route – (Run Leader: Andrew) — 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Early Group: 3-2-1k pyramid session or 5k from Alltami Tavern meet at the Elfed School car park 18:00 (Run Leader: Les)
- 5k Tempo/time trial start at Alltami Tavern meet at the Bollards 10:45am
- Race: Rhyl 10 Mile Rhyl Seafront, Rhyl 10:00 am Start
- Cross Country Training: Meet at rear of Northop College at 9:45 for a 10:00 start (Run Leader: Les)
- Race: Ruthin 5k & 10k Ruthin Leisure Centre LL15 1EG 09:30 am Start