The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance. More detailed information on races can be found on the calendar.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Lead Group 1: The Bollards, 6 x 1km – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Intermediates: Chambers Lane Route or Intervals at the bollards- (Run Leader: Dave Wootton)7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Christmas Lights Route – (Run Leader: Anna Bassett) — 9 to12 Min per Mile
- No Headtorch trail run this week
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Lead Group: Tempo or Pyramid Session – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intermediates: Mold 10k Route – (Run Leader: Dave Wootton) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Liverpool Road Route – (Run Leader: Joanne Whitehead) — 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Early Group: 5k or pyramid session from Alltami Tavern meet at the Elfed 18:00 (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- 5k Tempo Session: Meet at the Bollards 10:45 for a 11:00 start. 5k route from Alltami lights (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Cross Country Training: Meet at rear of Northop College at 9:45 for a 10:00 start