The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance. More detailed information on races can be found on the calendar.
All runners are also advised to carry contact details such as a park run bar-code at all times when running in organised club sessions.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Lead Group 1: The Bollards, 6 x 1km – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intervals Group 2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les)
- Intermediates: Chambers Lane Route or Intervals at the bollards- (Run Leader: Dave Wootton)7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Chambers Lane Route – (Run Leader: Andrew Barnard) — 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Wednesdays No head torch run this week as its the Club AGM
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Lead Group: 5- 7.5 mile Steady/Easy Session – (Run Leader: Chris Callaghan)
- Intermediates: Mold Route – (Run Leader: Dave Wootton) 7.30 to 9 Min per Mile
- Improvers: Mold Route – (Run Leader: Andrew) — 9 to12 Min per Mile
- Early Group: 3-2-1k pyramid session or 5k from Alltami Tavern meet at the Elfed School car park 18:00 (Run Leader: Les)
- 5k Tempo/time trial start at Alltami Tavern meet at the Bollards 10:45am
Sunday 15th March
- Race: Wrexham Borders League Race 5, Redwither Business Centre, Abbey Road (LL13 9XR) 11:00am Start