Joining Buckley Runners
You are very welcome to come along and train with us at any time. You don’t have to join the club, if you turn up and make yourself known that will be great. Or get in touch through E-mail or Facebook. We don’t expect you to join the club until you are ready to.
To get full benefits of the club you will need to join the club and register with the appropriate Athletics Association (usually Welsh Athletics) Club membership, full, social or second claim is currently £3 per year (£5 if social only and not joining Welsh Athletics). Welsh Athletics registration is currently £19.50 per year. Both run from April to March each year.
Benefits of club membership
- Regular email updates about the club and races
- Private Facebook group access for Members only
- Support and advice from experienced runners and the coach
- Regular training regimes
- Reduced entry fees for races (you pay the “affiliated” rate)
- Eligible to run in road and cross country league races (these are free to registered athletes)
- Regular social events, giving you a chance to relax and talk, mainly about running of course!
If you wish to join, please fill in the membership form below:
If transferring from another club, then please also fill in the Welsh Athletics transfer form below:
Club vests and other kit can be obtained directly from click here
Below you will find the latest policies covering a number of items pertaining to the club.
- Buckley-Runners GDRP Doc https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScLW5YlSeNsxBJPNc1DmbfHwM3pHN9dJ_deL77U3XlnlAwd1A/viewform