I promised some feedback – here it is. Draft minutes are attached if you want more info.
It has been a good year;
1) We have had a steady influx of new runners
2) Especially good to see the “Improver’s Group”
3) The performance of the Ladies Team has been fantastic, rounded off nicely with a Welsh silver medal in the cross country
4) The men were promoted to Division 1 in CC League and
5) Two excellent handicap events in July and January
Points from the meetings
1) We have established roles of two captains, one each for ladies and men.
2) Subs for 2015/16 will remain unchanged (£10 per member, £5 for concessions) and WA fees will remain at £15
3) Kit. We have just bought a new supply of vest. There is demand for tops and long-sleeved vest
4) The new website. (https://www.buckleyrunners.org.uk/) is under construction. Not much to see at the moment but it is live.
5) Club events we are planning a couple of club events for the summer; a running/social event and a 2-Stage Summer handicap race
6) Presentation Night. We are planning a more formal presentation night probably consisting of a meal in a hotel/pub/restaurant on a Friday
7) Officers elected
- Chairman Rob Mackey
- Secretary Jane Lindley
- Membership Secretary Jack Thomas
- Treasurer Sue Ridings
- Child Protection/safeguarding Officer Jez Brown
- Border League Rep Eric Campbell
- Cross Country Rep Hazel Berrett
- Kit organiser –Vacant.
- Coach – Les Coatup
- Race Secretary and Senior Course Marshal – Phil Tugwell.
- Club Championship / handicap organiser John Morris
- Ladies Captain – Jane Lindley
- Men’s Captain – Mike Austin
- Social Event Organiser – Vacant