Due to the warm weather we’ve been having we advise that you hydrate well before and during training sessions
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1&2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Golf Course 5.8 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- 1k to 5k and Beyond Group On the Etna: 600mm Loops -Meet at the car park on Globe Way (Run Leader: Rob Mackay)
- ‘Head Torch Run’- Clwyd Gate, 5 Mile- Meet 7.15pm for 7.30pm Start
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1 : 5k Tempo Run, The Tavern (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Improvers: Wepre Park. 1 mile warm up followed by timed 5k ParkRun course- Varying paces (Run Leader: Rob Mackay/Jason Dwan)
- 5k Handicap Session: 10:45am for an 11am Start at the Bollards (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 11 miles (Contact Jason Dwan)
- Tinkersdale 6 to 9 Mile. Meet Tinkersdale Car Park, Hawarden. 8.45am for 9am Start (Run Leader: Eddie Davies/Les Coathup)
- Fell Race: 2 Hillforts, The Kinmel Arms Tavern, Denbigh LL16 4HN, UK 1pm Start
- Road Race: Run Through Tatton Park 10k, Tatton Park, Cheshire 8.45am Start