As a requirement for club training nights can I ask that all runners wear suitable high visibility running vests/T-shirts from now on during the winter months.
The training sessions are planned specifically with improvement and development at the forefront. With a busy race calendar ahead of us it would be great to see many runners in attendance.
- Fell Race: Cilcain Show Mountain Race, Cilcain Nr. Mold 1pm Start
- Training Night: Buckley Sports Centre. 7 pm for 7:15 pm start.
- Intervals Group 1&2: The Bollards, 6 x 1km- (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Golf Course 5.8 Miles at varying paces to suit everyone (Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
- 1k to 5k and Beyond Group On the Etna: 30 Minute tag Runs in Pairs -Meet at the car park on Globe Way or at the Leisure Centre and run down (Run Leader: Rob Mackay)
- ‘Head Torch Run’- Kings John Castle Reccie, The Raven Inn, Llanarmon Yn Ial, CH7 4QE- Meet 7.15pm for 7.30pm Start (Run Leader: Tim Hargreaves)
- Road Race: Wirral Seaside 5K, Leasowe Lighthouse, Moreton Shore, Wirral 7pm Start (Please Note: Point to Point Race)
- Training Night: Meet at Buckley Sports Centre 7pm for 7:15pm start
- Efforts 1 : Sychdyn Loop- 2 x 10 min Efforts (Run Leader: Eric Campbell)
- Efforts 2: 5k or 5 Mile Buckley Common Loops (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Improvers: Mold 10K Route – varying paces to suit everyone(Run Leader: Jason Dwan)
Saturday 1st Sept
- 5k Handicap Session: 10:45am for an 11am Start at the Bollards (Run Leader: Les Coathup)
- Fell Race: Gladstone 9, Gladstone Hotel, Dwygyfylchi, Penmaenmawr 1pm Start
Sunday 2nd Sept
- Improvers: Long Run: 6:15am, meet at Ewloe Car Auctions, Distance vary between 8 to 11 miles (Contact Jason Dwan)
- Tinkersdale 6 to 9 Mile. Meet Tinkersdale Car Park, Hawarden. 8.45am for 9am Start (Run Leader: Eddie Davies/Les Coathup)